DIY Vertical Peyote Pattern - Bracelet DIEGORegular price $6.00
Download a PDF file after payment. Explanations in French and English.
The document includes:
- List and references of the beads used.
- Weaving grids with colors and letters
- Word chart for each model
- Explanations necessary for the realization of the jewel
- Width: 4.2 cm ie 1.65 inches
- Length to adapt to your wrist.
You can sell items made with my patterns by citing KETIKOPARIS as the creator of the pattern. The sale of this pattern is prohibited.
The document is in French and English. It includes:
- List and references of the material used.
- Weaving grids
- Word Chart for each template
- Explanations necessary for the creation of the jewel
The basic weaving is done with miyuki delicas 11/0 beads
You can sell the items made with my drawings by citing KETIKOPARIS as creator of the model. Sale of this drawing is prohibited.
File in PDF format. You can download it as soon as payment has been made. You will also receive an email with the link.
This model is made in a Regular peyote weave, even or odd count. I sometimes offer an even and odd version for the same model
For a large part of my models, they are made from the design of a bangle bracelet, which can also be found on the site.
For versions created from the bangle, I try to stay as close to the original as possible, but there are bound to be differences since the beads are not symmetrical. The colors used are the same.
To find out more, you can read the weaving guide