DIY Pattern - Pendentif ANUBISRegular price $7.00
Brick stitch patterns and explanations for a pendant for Necklace woven with 11/0 miyuki beads...
Ideas for using/mounting the pendant are available on the blog
Download a PDF file after payment. Explanations in English and in french.
The document includes:
- List and references of the equipment used.
- weaving grids
- Word Chart for each model
- Explanations necessary for the realization of the jewel
- Heigth : 12 cm
- Width : 8 cm
The document is in French and English. It includes:
- List and references of the material used.
- Weaving grids
- Word Chart for each template
- Explanations necessary for the creation of the jewel
The basic weaving is done with miyuki delicas 11/0 beads
You can sell the items made with my drawings by citing KETIKOPARIS as creator of the model. Sale of this drawing is prohibited.
File in PDF format. You can download it as soon as payment has been made. You will also receive an email with the link.
The pendants can be used to make earrings, necklaces or even other uses according to your imagination (bookmarks ....)
They are woven in peyote stitch but for the most part can also be woven in brick stitch