The document is in French and English. It includes:
- List and references of the material used.
- Weaving grids
- Word Chart for each template
- Explanations necessary for the creation of the jewel
The basic weaving is done with miyuki delicas 11/0 beads
You can sell the items made with my drawings by citing KETIKOPARIS as creator of the model. Sale of this drawing is prohibited.
File in PDF format. You can download it as soon as payment has been made. You will also receive an email with the link.
If the size is not right, I can provide you with another size after purchase if needed.
The number of beads indicated represents the number of beads of row 1 & 2 (beads threaded to start weaving)
Bracelets with clasp : Linear weaving - Horizontal
The size provided is 120 beads, or 16 cm. You can easily add or remove beads on the pattern with clasp
I sometimes offer other dimensions which are precised in the options
Bangle bracelets - circular weaving
- XS: 136 beads - 17.7 cm - 7 inches
- S: 144 beads - 18.7 cm - 7.4 inches
- M: 152 beads - 19.8 cm - 7.8 inches
- L: 160 beads - 20.8 cm - 8.2 inches
- XL: 168 beads - 21.8 cm - 8.6 inches
- XXL: 176 beads - 22.8 cm - 9 inches
If you weave more loosely, it can add 0.5 cm on the length
To measure the right size for you, measure at the widest point of your wrist. Do it just to measure.
Almost all of my models are woven horizontally.
They can be worn
- with a clasp, if you choose linear weaving
- Bangle, ie without clasp. The weaving is then circular
The basic kit: bangle and horizontal weaving includes the linear model and a bangle size M and sometimes L. The other sizes are provided on request if they are not yet online.
The weaving is made in peyote, but it can also be woven in brick stitch for most models.
Depending on the model, I can also offer the regular peyote weaving that I call vertical peyote to distinguish it clearly, and also a loom version.
For the last 2 versions I try to stay as close as possible to the original, but there are bound to be differences since the beads are not symmetrical.
To find out more you can read the weaving guide